- Ethereum Records Insane Transaction Fee Of Over 2.5 Million Dollars, Not Once, But Twice!Whether it’s a miraculous coincidence or an error from the network or a larger money laundering plot as some may claim, Ethereum network has recorded a transaction fee of 10,668.73185 Ether, approximately $2.5 million not just once, but two times recently.
- Start-up Makes Cryptocurrency Easy With Launch of New AppZumo, an Edinburgh-based mobile wallet and payments start-up backed by Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman, has launched an app that stores, sends and allows consumers to spend and exchange cryptocurrencies online. Today, customers can use the app to buy, sell and exchange both Bitcoin and Etherium cryptocurrencies. Since the start of lockdown in March, the price … Read more
- How is Utility Token Offering going recently and how to identify opportunities?Since digital currency burst into the limelight over 10 years ago, there have been a lot of new concepts that have come with it. Although the digital currency industry is still somewhat in its infancy stage, the kind of different developments that have flooded is amazing. One of such is the digital currency fundraising and … Read more
- Sinovate – Experience Decentralized Cloud StorageIt is an established fact that Distributed Ledger technology has grown significantly over the years and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. The technology has proved its effectiveness as it can be used to disrupt almost every industry that available and known to man. This technology has already made the operations of … Read more
- Burency – The Exchange For Now and The FutureThe Burency Exchange went live on the 10th of April, 2020 and so far it has been an amazing journey. For so many reasons, the exchange is considered not just as a cryptocurrency exchange for the present in Middle-east but also as one for the future globally. The Burency exchange was built with the interest … Read more